We have confirmed December 7 as the launch date of the Acer Liquid smartphone in the United Kingdom yesterday and would like to bring some other launch details to your attention:
- The Acer Liquid A1 will only be available in white in December, red and black colors will follow in the first quarter of 2010.
- The Snapdragon processor will be underclocked to 768Mhz
- The 5MP digital camera has fast autofocus, geotagging but no Flash
- The phone will ship with Android 1.6 but it will be possible to upgrade to 2.0 in 2010.
- Status notifications for Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Picasa and Flickr
- Spinlets custom Android app for streaming media
- Options to automatically upload videos to Youtube and images to Flickr
- Options to sync Outlook email, calendar and contacts
- Acer Sync, a syncing alternative, to pair the Liquid with any Windows PC over the same Wi-Fi network
- Optimized power management
- First Android phone to run WVGA screen
- Acer App store coming but not available at launch
The Acer Liquid A1 white will also be available shortly in other European countries including Spain, France and Germany. The suggested retail price for the Acer Liquid A1 is €349.
Visitors Have Searched For
new acer liquid, sync Acer Liquid E with outlook, a1 launch, acer the new one liquide, les options de lacer liquid A1, picasa launch